Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Am I raising her or is she raising me?

Well, fellow bloggers... how many of you are parents? I seriously wonder how many of you can relate to any of my "mommy posts"...

Anyways, my daughter turned 2, in July, and is just starting the "terrible two's"... I really didn't believe they existed until now.. 

Lately, she has decided that she wants to be in control... uh no! I don't think so, little girl. I am mommy, and mommy knows best. (Except for my mom, I am still smarter then her - but that's another story for another time)

If she doesn't want to eat the meal in front of her, she throws it on the ground for the dogs, or purposely forces herself to pee and soak through her diaper, outfit, AND the chair... hmm, weird !

She also knows that if she is tired, she gets a nap therefore... "Khloe tired" with a fake yawn, is supposed to be golden... WRONG AGAIN, SWEET CHEEKS haha. 

She is too smart for her own good, to be honest, and it scares me. I am pretty keen with catching onto her tricks, but what if she learns another one that I don't clue into and she wins? :O we can't have that !

Any mommy's out there have any ideas to get my child to just sit down, be quiet, and eat her meal? (and no, I won't try drugs or alcohol LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment